Are you unable to access any data which you have stored to your Mac hard disk?
If yes then the following information will help you in resolving your problem. This article will help you in recovering your lost data from your Mac system’s hard disk. The fact behind deletion and loss of data is partially true because when some file gets deleted using file management utility then it has been observed that the file doesn’t get removed for permanently from your Macintosh system’s hard disk. It only deleted the pointer which acts as an indicator in suggesting the physical location of the file.
Therefore, it is clear that it remains in the hard disk but in an invisible condition. Thus you can easily recover it back whenever by using best and reliable Mac disk recovery software. Any activity that leads to the deletion of the file does not remove the file permanently. It just marks the file as a hidden file that’s why you may not be able to locate the file.
In relation to this, you must try our Mac disk recovery tool. This is highly competent and advanced tool for recovering data from Mac hard disk. Mac Hard Drive Recovery tool software supports Mac files retrieval on missing or lost volumes. Our software has received many prestigious awards from many industry experts for its working excellence. Moreover, their token of appreciation has been expressed by mean of reviews and testimonials.
Possible causes which are accountable for deletion and loss of files are:
Common files loss scenarios
- Improper system shut down at the time when the file is in active mode
- Sudden failure of the power can also lead to the data loss from your Macintosh system’s hard disk
- Installing and using any unreliable third party utility can also increases the chances of data loss
- Failure of disk verify can lead to the severe loss of data from the hard disk of the Mac OS
- Emptying Trash completely without taking a backup of the important files or before scanning the Trash completely
Logical corruption of the Mac system’s hard disk
- If the header of the volume gets corrupted due to any reason then there are more chances of data loss. Volume header contains all the essential details about a particular volume such as space availability, date of last modification, etc.
- Corruption of Catalog files and Journal files can also lead to data loss. These are the essential components of the volume metadata as they keep a record of every single modification done to the Mac file system.
If you Mac drive is logically damaged or corrupted due to any of the above reasons, then you will lose access to all your valuable data stored in it. In such scenario, you will have to execute damaged drive data recovery in order to get lost data back.
Corruption of Mac hard drive due to any reason can result in serious loss of files. In order to recover files from corrupted Mac hard drive you need to look for an efficient Mac Disk Recovery utility.
If you re-installed Mac OS by formatting the Mac system can lead to data loss. Formatting Mac disk leads to the re-structuring of the existing file system. Due to this, all the stored files to a particular volume get deleted resulting in loss of data. Moreover, you may also lose your data if you accidentally click on Format option. Accidentally formatting is the most common reason of data loss. In all such situations, you can retrieve documents on Mac with utmost ease with Mac Disk Recovery utility.
Popular and supported brands of Mac hard disk are:
- Seagate (FreeAgent, Replica, GoFlex)
- Toshiba (Canvio)
- Apricorn Aegis (Max, Portable, Mini) including Samsung, Sony, Maxtor One Touch II etc.
- Buffalo (Stealth, Metro, MiniStation),
- Western Digital (MyPassport, Elements, MyPassport Elite)
Besides these brands, there are many other brands which are supported by our Mac disk recovery software.
Essential points to keep in mind before commencing using Mac Hard Drive recovery tool:
- The most important thing is that never store any new data to the affected drive from where you have lost your data. As we know that the file doesn’t get deleted for permanently. Therefore, if you want to recover your file using reliable recovery software then you must not use the affected drive for storing any new data. If you do so, then the chances of recovery get reduced to a great extent. Therefore, try to avoid storing new data to the affected drive as it overwrites the old data.
- Avoid installing Mac hard drive recovery software or any other application to the drive that you have formatted or from where you have deleted the data. Once the data is recovered using Mac disk recovery software, it is recommended that save it to a healthy drive in order to avoid permanent data loss.
Top features of this exceptionally professional Mac disk recovery software are:
- Mac Disk Recovery software has unique and special built-in algorithms which help to find and recover data from deleted / missing Mac volumes
- It classified the recovered file on the basis of different elements of file such as file name, extension, size and creation date
- Helps you to perform MacBook Air crashed hard drive recovery after any sort of logical failure
- Efficiently recover lost data from those volumes which fails to mount with utmost ease
- Restore pictures from Mac HDD deleted or lost due to corruption in data file or while sharing iPhoto library
- Restore data from flash drives lost after sudden removal while ex changing files between flash drive and Mac computer
- Capable enough to effectively execute HDD data recovery on Mac OS X Lion, Leopard and Snow Leopard
- Highly compatible with all the latest versions of Mac OS such as Mac OS X, 10.5 x and above versions
- Mac Disk Recovery software allows you to recover formatted Mac hard drive data in few easy steps even after reinstallation of OS
- On the basis of its Universal Binary application, it supports both Intel and PowerPC Mac platforms
- You can recover files from laptop hard drive after accidental deletion, unintentional formatting, virus attack & volume header corruption with the use of Mac Disk R
- ecovery utility.
- Erasing trash files & then regretting about the deletion of important file is common. Many of you may think that you cannot find the missing files once they are gone from the system. But it is wrong concept; of course you can bring back your lost files from Trash Bin by using Mac disk recovery tool.
- Mac Hard Drive recovery tool perform AVI file recovery along with other video file format like MP4, MOV, 3G2, 3GP, etc.
Working procedure of Mac disk recovery software
Step 1: Download and install Mac disk recovery software. After installing it to your system, launch it by clicking on the desktop icon. Once the software gets launched, select the option "Recover Volumes / Drives" from the main screen
Step 1: Main Screen
Step 2: After that, a new window will appear where you have to select the option "Volume Recovery"
Step 2: Recovery Mode Selection Window
Step 3: Once you are done with it, you need to select the affected drive from where you have lost your data. After selecting the drive, click on Next button in order to move on to the next processing level
Step 3: Drive Selection Window
Step 4: At last, once the recovery procedure gets over, you can preview the recovered file in a systematic and organized manner by clicking on Preview option
Step 4: Preview Window
Protect your valuable data in future by following below mentioned tips:
- Take a regular back of all your important file in order to fulfill the requirement of future
- Fix the problems related to your system such as power fluctuation, system error as soon as possible in order to avoid the occurrence of data loss situation
- Avoid installing any unreliable third party application to your system unnecessarily as it affect the working of your system